Replace inefficient downlighters with LED downlighters promotion
From working in customers houses we see the problems associated with old low voltage halogen or mains downlighters.
Recessed ceiling downlighters suffer from heat problems causing the connectors to burn out, the bulbs to fail and the transformers in the ceiling to fail on a regular basis.
Traditional light bulbs (incandescent) and halogen lamps use filament technology which is very inefficient as only about 5 – 15 per cent of the electricity they use is converted into visible light.
Supply and install replacement integrated LED downlighters for £50 each (T & C’s apply).
What is the alternative?
Replacing halogen bulbs with LED bulbs can result in them not working, causing annoying flickering or providing a low light level.
LED integrated downlighters cost saving
Consider a small kitchen with 6 x 50w halogen downlighers on for 7 hours a day. Over a year that would cost you in electricity approx £120* compared with Aurora integrated LED downlighters cost of £24
CPJ Electrics Limited has been installing integrated LED downlighters for several years and working with a local wholesaler are now able to supply and install direct replacements of your downlighters for only £50 per unit
What options for the units are there?
The integrated LED downlighters are non-dimmable supplied in either a cool white lamp or a warm white lamp.Typically warm white units are installed in bedrooms and lounges whereas cool white units in bathrooms and kitchens.The visible bezel on the ceiling can be either satin steel, polished chrome or white.
The manufacturers extended warranty is 5 years once CPJ Electrics Limited registers the product
Terms and conditions
- Downlighters are replacements only where existing cabling and holes in ceiling are used
- Maximum hole size is 65mm
- Non-dimmable LED downlighters are supplied
- Customer is located in CPJ Electrics Limited service area
- Work is carried out during normal Monday-Friday working hours
- The electrical circuit is safe for alteration and continued use
- If installed in bath/shower room the lighting circuit has additional protection from a RCD.
- An electrical minor works certificate will be issued
- The product will be registered with the manufacturer to qualify for their extended warranty
- See company terms here (https://cpjelectrics.uk/documentation/attachment/companytermsandconditions2013/)
- Promotion may be withdrawn at any time
- Additional charges may apply if conditions are not met
Interested ? – click to email
*Cost of electricity unit based upon SSE Tariff Comparison Rate of 15.73p per unit
See http://gb.auroralighting.com/Support/Energy-Savings-Calculator for cost calculator